Saturday, November 17, 2012

Consonance IV


                                                I the
                                                body

singing

Modoc say:      I
                        the song
                        I walk here


            a prayer sung for
            the body of the
            people



I                       the song                       I walk here                  in the body


I                       the body                      walk in song                 within





the body is the song
place sings the body



I soon will travel
for the sake of
transport         to make
                        money

and to sing
else  where                  not
                                                                                    here


I will drive three
days back to
familiar skies                                       singing home and not the body no

No comments:

Post a Comment