Wednesday, November 24, 2010

my cup of flowers


my cup of flowers is the full weight of you
wet with your ancient tears
I will eat you when I wake and drink
this tea to return to the floated mind
of your dream
                        without hands or eyes
we will walk together through burnt fields
in the polarized autumn light
                                                through
memories of love that was almost love and
nascent beauty that became this grace
                                                my cup
of flowers hums with your voice          briefly
you held my face against your throat
                                                another breast
for me to cling to
                        to enter love through
                                    to add my ancient tears
to.

No comments:

Post a Comment